At CMB, we design and manufacture state-of-the-art industrial packaging machines, with the most innovative technology. Thanks to the variety of models we produce, we can adjust to the requirements of factories in different sectors.
On our website, you can find all the details of our machines for industrial cold and hot packaging. In turn, we have three different models of each of them.
At CMB, we manufacture three models of cold packaging machinery:
- ERL: this is an enveloping rotary baler that uses stretch film.
- COOLPACK: is a cold packer that combines bubble film and stretch film.
- SUPER P: This cold machine offers the highest level of protection, with application of corrugated cardboard sheets, in addition to stretchable polyethylene film and bubble film.
On the other hand, the heat packaging machinery that we design at CMB are also of three types:
- ERB: is a baler that uses heat shrink film.
- COMBO: this baler uses shrink film and has an automatic system for choosing the film width, depending on the size of the product.
- ERS: this baler uses shrink film and bottom weld by overlapping, to achieve high-quality finishes and ensure maximum protection of the product.