Heat shrink packaging systems, also known as heat shrink systems, are useful in a variety of situations where you want to protect and stabilize products for transport and storage.
Here are some cases in which CMB recommends the use of heat shrink packaging systems:
- To protect products during transport: heat packaging can provide an additional layer of protection for products being transported, especially if they are irregularly shaped, fragile or delicate.
- To improve product presentation: heat packaging can improve the appearance of products by reducing the amount of air and void space in the package, which can make products look more attractive.
- To stabilize products: heat packaging can help stabilize products inside the package, which can prevent damage and reduce the amount of waste.
- To increase durability: heat packaging can help increase the durability of products by protecting them from the elements and preventing oxidation.
- To reduce package size: heat packaging can reduce package size, which can reduce shipping and storage costs.
- To comply with health and safety regulations: some products require special packaging to comply with health and safety regulations, and heat packaging systems can be an effective option to achieve this.