ERB · Shrink Wrapping Machine
A product’s finish is a reflection of its quality
Shrink wrapping means items can be identified simply apart from providing high production at a competitive cost.
With this type of installation, a wide variety of products can be protected: furniture of all types, wood, mattresses, textiles, frames and finishes, automobile accessories, etc…
- Automatic packaging installation for the protection of a wide variety of products using shrink-wrap film.
- ERB installations consist of two packaging modules: EB (heat- sealing head) and RB (retraction tunnel).
- The PE (Polythene) film shrinks on contact with heat and wraps the product closely, protecting it and keeping it entirely free of dust, water and other potentially damaging elements.
- High production levels, as in the entire packaging process the machine only stops briefly to solder the film.
- There is also the possibility for personalised finishes, using plastics with specific characteristics, of different colours, or even with printed logos.
- Extremely sturdy and reliable,leading to major savings in maintenance and tuning.